Sunday, December 15, 2013

Nightmare!


-Memories-black out
-a bottle by the door
-long shadows-overcasting the mind
-smoky mist of marlboro and tears
-the clock's freezed...blindness
-tells me you're not here...
-I am in a room crowded with spirits
-nectar in one hand and poison in the other
-eyes shake up to close again
-Insanity..!!


-Rich reddish crimson
-decorating the walls
-Blood..
-a silent scream
-an anguish-uncared for..
-me trudging along the plain of vices
-sudden reach for the revolver
-the shaking hands..a restless mind
-a sudden urge...the shot
-"Loser"-painted on the walls in bright crimson
-the jolt back to reality
-Imprisonment..!!


-Night-Day-Night
-restless chastised soul...thrashing about
-until the soothing prick of the needle
-the novocaine enter my veins-Lights flash...fluorescent,dark black
-a withered angel wing brushes my consciousness
-devil and god embracing-pulling me in
-philandering dreams..lost in myself
-dreamy eyes..drinking in the pleasure
-the escape...the relief
-glimpse of you..floating in my mind
-your beautiful face..forever
-then comes cherished temporary death
-and the waking up to a new tainted day
-Nightmare..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment